Dp2p gimmick

Hello there,
It is unfortunate that Deriv has ignored our cry on disputes on dp2p. Going forward if nothing is done dp2p is going to be the worst of all apps and platforms ever created where innocent traders loss money and the circle continues.
Someone places an order, he does not make payments and goes ahead and clicks he has paid. the order expires and a complain is launched and to resolve it takes the longest time ever. you see this wastes time, some con guys do that in the hope that one might accidentally tap on i have received cash and there they have it.
You cant trace their contacts, their real names and even go ahead and hide their identity. You see this is not fair at all. unless something is done. people will loss their money.
I have an ongoing dispute where one con guy just decided to punish me. made an order clicked paid and he/she never sent money and now my money is held.
Its quite sirious becouse most of innocent traders go through this and nothing is done so far.
am now hating dp2p with passion since i feel cheated having worked with deriv for a long time. my money sinks just like that on a deriv platform sounds funny. you have to deal with this once and for all

Thats very true we are heing punished by the scammers who want to make easy money thinking that people will click … I HAVE RECEIVED THE MONEY BY MISTAKE and innocent peopel are loosing money…

My money was also put under a dipute by a scammer and i am trying to get in touch with the support team and only to be told they are unvailable and i have to try again later… And i am afraid they will release the money in favour of the scammer…

Please allow all the details of the person who would have taken the money to appear so that will do a follow up on our own… some of them are our friends and and people who knows us…

Please deriv do something because this is growing and you are going to be the worst brokee

Hi, @bigshot-aciform-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Can you see this red button on the bottom of this screenshot. P2P developer team not good for giving us security for transfer.

If by mistake I press this button they will took my money.

I think technical problem…
Must need to change it location for this confirm button. Some time fingers or shaking and tuch. With this button on and money going hell

Hi @algesis-ahaaina-2, thank you for joining our community! We’re sorry to hear that you felt that way and that your experience was not up to your expectations. However, from your feedback, please note that once you click on “I’ve received payment”, you will receive a confirmation email, where you will have to verify the P2P order. Once you have verified the P2P order, you will be brought back to the P2P app, where another confirmation asks you if you have received your funds. If this isn’t the process for you, please contact us and provide the screen recording from your P2P app. We will be more than happy to assist you accordingly.

We hope the above clarifies. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.