Peer to peer agents

Please deriv what we want is to tight the verification on those who agent who are using peer to peer because we a getting scammed because anybody can become an agent selling or buying the dollar I have been scammed by the guy named Tanzanitefx I sold him 30$ usd and he told me just to confirm it as he’s going to sent it but I never received it we want you to do something about that coz we don’t know who to trust coz you just blindly allow anybody to deposit and withdrawal we just want all those who can deposit via CR should be allowed to do transactions on peer to peer coz they are more verified please this requires your immediate attention. That image is the message I sent to him you can confirm there is another ten dollar withdrawal which he wanted me to confirm before receiving the payment as you can see he didn’t send me my money we are tired of this in trading we loose money in charts now we have to worry about the people who handle our transactions no no that’s too much

3 Likes

Hi Anglice, thank you for posting an article on our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

the same happened to me. this Tanzanitefx is scam

Hi @boardly-abthain-2, for instant assistance please contact us via LiveChat. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

your live chat is not responding, always loading.

Hi @boardly-abthain-2, for instant assistance please contact us via LiveChat. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

@DP2P@RAHFOREX AGENT
Is a scamm
he is one of those people who asks for confirmations before receiving payments

Hi @cambion-activin-2 we regret to note this, if you are having any issues regarding your DP2P please contact us via LiveChat we will be able to assist you as soon as possible.

@Collins fella Msungu is a scammer plz i recommend to act on this pls

Dear @bounded-acrania-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

hello deriv , there is this guy who just placed an order in my deriv account but he has not made payments yet he wanted me to release dollars(he is a scammer). kindly assist since its been more 16 hours and i have reported using the chat link but i didnt get any assisstane

Dear @atebrin-adicity-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I a money to get $1.50 and I have not it this is my screenshot

Dear @benison-adorers-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I made a payment to purchase dollar from one Mr mohamed with transaction ID 2877748 after the payment he blocked me from click box I have paid when I try to click the box it will be rejecting until the order was expired till now the money have not send to me nor refund please I need help to who it May concern

Dear @bullies-acaters-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com