My payment is in under despute why?

Buyers doesn’t sent amount to me he sent to someone.

He did anilkumar2@ybl instead of nanilkumar2@ybl.

He sent to wrong guy now he is asking me to release.

I want my money back.

Neither he is not going to bank regarding this issue.

I need my money please close this despute

I need to withdraw my amount

Hi @bedless-actinic-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Same issues i don’t receive money and now my order is under dispute

Dear @beblood-abomine-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

i have raised a dispute early in the morning and haven’t received any help. The 12 hour period has already elapsed and there are no agents to help me on the live chat. The buyer did not even communicate or pay anything to my account

1 Like

Hello, @antical-adossee-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I didn’t receive payment for my ad and my order is under dispute help me to restore my funds please

1 Like

Hi @atropal-aerials-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!