Derive P2P Disputes

Why doesn’t Deriv support apply some restrictions on Buyers/sellers who mark orders as paid yet they don’t complete payment??

Such user should have some restrictions once the dispute is against them some that these cases can be reduced.

Dear @caesura-acronyc-2 we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Morning i am following up on my Dispute i raised yesterday for $15 which is yet to be credited back in the account

Hi @cabouca-acclaim-2 we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello am also a victim, someone is not sending money to me after i have sold my usd

Dear @chasmed-acajous-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Fiz o pedido de saque por P2P e a pessoa me chamou no whatsapp, pediu pra eu liberar o valor mas ela não me enviou o dinheiro, me bloqueou no whatsapp, e o dinheiro sumiu na minha conta