Steps to raise a Deriv P2P dispute

Hello Deriv community members,

We would like to share the steps and the options for raising a dispute on Deriv P2P order.

In order to raise a dispute, the order has to reach a 1-hour waiting time. Kindly check the waiting time here:

To raise a dispute, you would need to click the “Complain” button as below:

Once you click, if you are a seller, you would see the below options to choose for disputing an order:

For the buyer, below are the options to raise the dispute:

Kindly be informed that all the transactions you made via Deriv P2P Deriv App | Deriv, you shall receive an email for confirmation.

Important note: Orders that have a Complete status cannot be disputed.
Please make sure to check the payment has been received in your selected payment method before clicking the below button:

Additionally, for more information about Deriv P2P funds and transfer, you may check the Terms and Conditions here: https://deriv.com/tnc/funds-and-transfers.pdf

Hope the above information is useful for everyone.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

i have ap2p deriv dispute

1 Like

i have a dispute,i have widthdrawn 5 usd and the agent told me to confirm and after that he did not send any money

Dear @armrack-adjurer-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat with the order ID, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Have raised a dispute and it over 12 hours have not received any feefback

1 Like

Dear @aeronef-adossee-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat with your order ID, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Agent has told me to confirm as written in his instructions. I did so but he didn’t send the money. My issue is, how do you allow such agents to mislead people, why can you allow such instructions on your agents information? How many people will fall in such instructions? You and agents are scams. If you can’t control such information which misleads people you are a part of it. I have lost 15 usd. The people in livechat told me to raise the disputes when I confirmed the transactions as it was instructed by agent which you allowed the instructions to go by. You are a fake broker.

I can’t advise anyone to use this broker. Infact I will lead campaign against you.

Hello @aviated-aculeae-2 We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Help me settle a dispute

Dear @bepress-adamite-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Im from buying dollars on p2p but the sellers is not sending the money it’s now one hour

Hello, @borneol-adaptor-2 we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I have issue on my dp2 I created a order and someone picked it he told me it was a mistake so he asked me to confirm that he paid then he will send back the money but he did not

Hi @chimers-agarwal-2. Thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. Please note that as per our terms and conditions, the seller would always have to ensure that the funds are received from the buyer before releasing the funds to the buyer. However, we would require further checking in order to assist you further. Therefore, kindly contact us via Live Chat and provide the order ID for us to check further. Thank you!

dear madam, placed an order of 10 usd yesterday and a cunning man bought my order and left a false slip, so after investigation I received the money today. Today, as soon as I placed an order of 05 usd again, he cheated and bought that order again. But because I had to go to urgent work, I could not file a complaint at the end of the time. But I did not release the usd. Please block the account of this cunning man. Otherwise, this will tarnish the name of your valuable company. I have done a lot of promotional videos on binary. i have a channel called binary turning point, so I have been trading with you for a long time. Please see the history of my account, so I request again to block the account of these fraudsters.

1 Like

Hi @apasote-addison-2, thank you for joining our community! In regards to your P2P issue, you may block the buyer from your end. You may follow the article below:

Furthermore, you may contact us via Live Chat and provide the details of the buyer as well as the order ID so that we take action accordingly. We hope this clarifies. Thank you.

Deriv its a scam I placed a sell order of 100$ then the buyer sent a fake proof of payment and then he lodged a complaint saying he paid me now my order is under dispute there no any live agent that can help me

Hi @allicit-admires-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Through p2p method The other party has clicked on the receive payment button but they have not sent the payment since when am I waiting for them.