deriv p2p sell

how i cancel deriv p2p sell order.buyer not respond yet

Dear Amoebas, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Have any query or need assistance, check out the details to call our international help desk and our email ID. Feel free to contact us anytime!

I enter trade, the buyer refused to make payment, asking me to release assets before he can pay, going to 24 hours now, my funds still held, no sign of assist from CS

Dear Amoebas, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com