Steps to raise a Deriv P2P dispute

Ola não recebi meu pagamento pois era um golpista tentando me enganar ja passou de 6 horas da ordem quero meu dinheiro de volta

I am trying to sell my dollars on the p2p market but they have tried to scam me 2 times. My last sale is currently in dispute because the buyer did not send the money.

I have full payment sent to seller but not release my fund

I have dispute order

Hi @bottony-affines-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Hello i sell my uss to p2p but payment is not receive to buyer also payment cut from my account. Please help me

1 Like

This guy never paid my money and forced me to approve the payment please help me deriv

Hi, Buyer did not send my money. I sold maybe 2 hours ago.

Transaction ID: 6772496

Hi @backway-abrupts-2 , we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Hello, Good morning,. Dear sir i was made one sell order but buyer lier me…i was not received any payment from buyer plz.dont my 30 usd send to buyer plz…i am attaching my statement
!order Number.6850969

Hi @appeach-agamies-2 , we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Moi pareil j’ai confirmé un retrait de 10$ et l’acheteur n’a pas envoyé l’argent

Salut frère moi même j’ai été victime de ça aujourd’hui j’ai confirmé 10$ et le mec n’a jamais envoyé l’argent

Salut @bonorum-airtime-2, merci d’avoir rejoint notre communauté ! :smiley: Nous sommes désolés d’entendre cela, cependant, nous avons remarqué que votre commande P2P a été finalisée de votre côté. Si vous avez des questions ou des problèmes, n’hésitez pas à contacter notre chat en direct ou Whatsapp. J’espère que cela clarifie.

Hi :wave: im Tanaka , i have waited for my dispute to be resolved , in my email it said it would take 6 hours ,it passed 6 hours

Hi @arcella-aggress-2, thank you for joining our community! :smiley: We are glad to inform you that your funds has been refunded back to you. To ensure that you are assisted promptly moving forward, kindly contact us via Live Chat or Whatsapp and our team will assist you accordingly. We hope this clarifies. Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Deriv I sold a 50USD to someone and he sent a fake proof of payment then I I realeased the funds to him but he didn’t release to me Deriv I was hoping for you to look into the matter