Money Dispute

My money got disputed because someone cheated me and clicked on payment button without paying my money. I am conflicted on how to get it back. I contacted the derivative agent but now more than 10 hours but still my problem is not resolved

2 Likes

Dear Chirren, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

1 Like

Sorry, contact the support and they will be able to help you with Valid proof.

But more so be careful with Nigerians as they know all tricks and will lead you to be scammed, they scammed me $450 and the support was in their favor, my funds were lost

1 Like

Please do something about it

1 Like

I’m a Nigerian but honestly the way deriv handle a dispute is not professional at all, I’m suspecting shit on their p2p, how on earth is it okay for a merchant to be able to change their terms on an ongoing trade and then threatens a counterpart of being an agent that deriv would release his USD for him and he won’t refund the money he received for the order… And honestly deriv have done nothing about the dispute for 3 days now and still counting even when I provided payment proofs (a video receipt, bank statement, pdf receipt, Screenshots)…

I weak like this, this is my last time of logging into my deriv account whether or not this dispute is settled in my favor

1 Like

Dear @caldera-adoptee-2 and @caesura-acronyc-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

1 Like

hello! i have two running ads under dispute the clients did not make any payment and the ads already exceeded 12 hours , how can i get help

1 Like

Dear @accloys-adeptly-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Hie someone just confirmed my ad without any payment without even a word to me can you help

1 Like

Dear @cantare-acronyc-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I had the same issue and they even threaten me to create a fake deposit. What should I do. i even submit a ticket

1 Like

Hi @cascade-accurst-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. We regret to note this. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like