Deriv P2P fraud

This is the last time I’m using deriv p2p, honestly it’s not save… I’m actually waiting to see the outcome of a dispute before flood the net with all my complaints :persevere:

1 Like

Seems deriv is enjoying their fraud promotion with dp2p; @everyone please when is it ever possible to edit an ads terms on p2p platforms and the changes done would affect an ongoing order?

I traded with a so called deriv agent which he/her claimed to be and to be honest there was no terms written when I opened the order but immediately I made payments this merchant changed his terms stating that he doesn’t accept third-party… I simply didn’t drag the conversation long, he dropped his contact asking me to call him else he will report to the merchant group and deriv will banned me plus deriv will release usd to him since he works with them, how silly can a fame like deriv be, They requested for a payment proof I’ve submitted everything and it’s 3 days already deriv haven’t released the usd to me or asked the merchant to send a refund to the originating bank account, I’m not asking much just the NGN refund to the account the money was sent from or release the usd to my deriv account…

This is exactly what happened when the Order ID 2884075 was ongoing;

this can cause alot of problems on deriv p2p because imagine I make a term on an ads and then change it to whatever I like and make a dispute afterwards, this is fraudulent and should be treated like that

Check the video for further understanding

Video link:- XRecorder_29112022_022911.mp4 - Google Drive

Dear Caldera, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com