How do i unblock my cashier

How do i unblock my cashier

2 Likes

Hi @acetums-adverbs-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I have been contacting support via livechat and tocket that was created for me to enable me unblock my cashier which has 971usd on it and nobody is responding to aby of my emails. It’s been two weeks now, I was asked to provide the proof of ownership for the account that was so said to have been shared, I did that and it’s two weeks now and no response to my emails or livechat. I don’t know whether this is a scam project or what. I won’t suggest anyone I know to use Deriv platform ever again because I believe they don’t want to solve customers problems only adds to the existing ones.

1 Like

Hi @baggage-adermin-2, we’re truly sorry to hear this and we apologize for the experience that you faced. We would love to sort this matter out further. Please contact our customer support team via LiveChat for us to assist you better. We look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Me also I need help please

1 Like

Dear @carvist-afacing-2 ,thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like