I have money in my deriv wallet and I want to withdraw using perfect money method. I didn't made deposit using perfect money, so the option to withdraw using perfect money is not showing. Please what do I do.

I have money in my deriv wallet and I want to withdraw using perfect money method. I didn’t made deposit using perfect money, so the option to withdraw using perfect money is not showing. Please what do I do?

@brittle-acridid-2 ,. What you will do is to deposit with perfect money, even if it’s $5 in other to have perfect money activated for withdrawals.

OK thanks, I have done that and it worked.

1 Like

Hello, my withdrawal requests are refused. I use perfect money regularly and I also use a credit card to top up the account.
My last deposits were made with perfect money but for withdrawals I am forced to use the credit card I used a long time ago and this same card is not accepted for withdrawals.

Dear @aeronat-addooms-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com