I have money in my deriv wallet and I want to withdraw using perfect money method. I didn't made deposit using perfect money, so the option to withdraw using perfect money is not showing. Please what do I do.

I have money in my deriv wallet and I want to withdraw using perfect money method. I didn’t made deposit using perfect money, so the option to withdraw using perfect money is not showing. Please what do I do?

@brittle-acridid-2 ,. What you will do is to deposit with perfect money, even if it’s $5 in other to have perfect money activated for withdrawals.

OK thanks, I have done that and it worked.

i deposit in binary.com with bank transfer method but why i can’t withdraw with same method too?

Hi @cervine-abiding-2, please be informed that some bank transfer is not available for withdrawal. Kindly check Payment Methods | Deposits and withdrawals | Deriv Thus, we would suggest you to use another alternative payment method to deposit and withdrawal such as E-wallets.

Please , I can’t see the payement method of perfect money in the list in my account , I want to deposit in my account , please help me

Dear @abashed-adoxies-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com