I Lost access to the email linked to my deriv after I factory reset my device due to a virus.

Hi, I lost my email access linked to my deriv a few weeks ago after I had a virus problem on my phone andhad it factory reset. I don’t remember the password and I’ve tried recovery multiple times but they keep sending the code inside the same email I’ve lost access too. So I want to know please if there’s a way I can change the email linked to my deriv after losing access to the email. I can login to my deriv account but can’t withdraw because of email verification. What do I do?

Hello @belsire-adenine-2,

Thank you for joining our community and for leaving us a comment.

We regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue.

Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data.

We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi Paola, I’ve reached out before, your team said I should contact my email provider, which I’ve done multiple times. Still I can’t get access, that’s why I decided to post here, if anybody has had the experience. Because it seems there’s no option for email change manually on the account.

Hello @belsire-adenine-2,

We are truly sorry to hear that you are still facing this issue.

Please be informed that your e-mail can be changed from your end, only after you have successfully logged into your account.

For better assistance, kindly reach out to our customer support via Live chat.

We will be delighted to assist you further.