how to change email

hello community
I am happy to find myself in the community. By the way, I have a little problem with my email. I wanted to make a withdrawal and then I discovered that my email on which deriv would send me the confirmation message was hacked. I tried everything possible at Google Service but no solutions. since I lost the information concerning my email, then it is difficult;
However I wanted to ask you since deriv has all the information, the updates concerning my identity and others, could it not help me to change my email to continue working? It is true that in their code they are not responsible for these inconveniences but given that I am a customer, there must be something to resolve these cases of problems. Please community I am new and I plan to continue trading on deriv.com so please help me change my email and continue my trades. THANKS

Hi @chkfile-aftmost-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!