My zingpay deposit method doesn't allow me to deposit funds, how do I authenticated

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Oh I thought as much. SA people use zingpay.

I am from Nigeria.

Well, why I want you to try another method of deposit is because, of recent deposit via zingpay has been an issue for many.
Some had to go for verification while some are allowed to keep trading pending when their documents will be requested.

I love Lagos in Nigeria want to visit one day

What’s the plan for me my bro

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Lagos is ok but depends on the area. The nice looking area is expensive. That is, you need to have cash on you to be able to meet up with daily living.

While some other parts of Lagos is less expensive but may not be that attractive to visitors.

So based on your deposit methods, kindly search well which one will be ok for you.
Take care bro.

1 Like

HI AM IN SA TOO CANT DEPOIST WITH ZING PAY YOU NIGERIANS ARE LUCKY CAN I GIVE U MY WHATSAPP NUMBER SO U GUIDE ME PLEASE

@clifted-acquire-2 ,. Check your message inbox for reply.

ya i replied thanks alot

Hi guys, I’m also from South Africa and with the same problem! To deposit Bitcoin from my VALR wallet is too expensive although fast and convenient, but I’ve been trying to find an app to deposit ZAR and buy USD to deposit, but I’m not finding something credible and in use by other traders! Capitec bank acquired Mercantile bank recently and Mercantile can do Foreign exchange transactions and I’ll be visiting Mercantile on Saturday to see how they work and open an account should they be able to help me!

Same applies to me doesn’t allow me to deposit I don’t know why

Hi, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.