Authentication via ZingPay

When I try to deposit via ZingPay , it says my account needs to be authenticated but I have already done the authentication process

1 Like

@bespray-abscess-2 ,. Is your account fully verified or it’s still in process?

How should I fully verify it?

I want toe veryfide my id

Help call me i want toe veryfide my acound

same applies with me bro, they wont let us deposit anymore

@ajowans-accusor-2 ,. You have to go to your deriv page. Click those 3 lines at the top left and the menu column will shoot out.

Then scroll down and click on “Account settings” and the column will shoot out.

Then scroll down to “Verification” and you will see “proof of identity”, click it and upload your I.d.
You will also see “proof of address”, click it and submit your bank statement or any other bill showing exactly the address you used while registering on deriv.

See the attached pictures:

@basemen-absurds-2 ,. Now you need to be fully verified in other to do that.

Now follow the steps I listed above too. See the attached snapshots too and get your account verified.

How long does it take to be verified

@cantala-acraein-2 ,. Verification takes some process. So you have to be patient and wait till you are verified.
There is no specific number of days fixed for verification.

Submit your documents and wait patiently.

1 Like

Hi…

I’m also facing the same problem and when i click at the proof of iD it doesnt give me an option to upload

@caracul-acetals-2 ,. If you click on it and it’s not clickable or the part is greyed out, then keep trading.

When it’s time to be verified, deriv will inform u and that part will be activated for documents to be submitted.

I can’t even click on them

How can I upload proof of identity coz it don’t allow me to deposit

@badrans-academe-2 ,. Kindly read through the replies above and you will find answer to your question there.

But I can’t keep on trading because I can’t manage to make a deposit meaning i have wait up until they inform me to upload?? And how ar they gonna notify me via email or??

1 Like

@caracul-acetals-2 ,. Why can’t you make a deposit?
If you check your deposit page, you will find different method to deposit.

It’s been saying this for 3 weeks now