Authentication via ZingPay

@bicycle-absolve-2 ,. What is the issue? You have submitted your documents. What is the main issue?

this is the main issue, even though it’s verified for a long time it still won’t let me use zingpay

@chymify-acquist-2 ,. Ok I see. Well, from what I can see there, Zingpay is not on the list.
If you take time to read other people’s comments about Zingpay, you will realise that some had to change to another deposit method.

So I advise that you choose from one of the deposit methods listed there to make your deposit till deriv restores Zingpay.

I have been trying to have atleast more methods…but I have Skril,Netteller,sticpay,MasterCard and which are not supporting my card…

And also experiencing what oth
ers are expe

Am also experiencing this and what’s wrong with Deriv lately making things complicated for us

How can I add other new deposit methods since zingpay is been unkind to me

@carnify-abricot-2 ,. Why not use airtm? If airtm is on your list, then use it. You can find it via your bank account.

All you need to do is just fund your deriv account with at least $5 from airtm and it will appear on your list of withdrawals.

Hi please assist me i can’t make a deposit via zingpay

how can one keep trading with a zero balance? even I am having the same

@caracul-acetals-2,. Why can’t you make a deposit?

What is the reply you get when you make an attempt to deposit?

It want me to update or verify the ID documents and when i try to upload or click on ID documents it doesn’t allow me to upload

@caracul-acetals-2 ,. Did you get a reply that your upload limit has been reached?
If yes, then you will need to contact deriv via the “live chat” on your deriv and receive further instructions.

Iddnt get that massage

@caracul-acetals-2 ,. Take a snapshot of your notification icon and drop it here let me see.

Also, take a snapshot of the “verification” point on your deriv let me see.
See sample of the verification snapshot I want you to drop here below:

@caracul-acetals-2 ,. You don’t need to keep disturbing yourself. That screenshot shows that deriv is not ready to request for verification yet.
When it’s time for verification, deriv will make that place clickable for you to upload your documents.

Deriv wants to see if you are ready to trade with them. So if Zingpay is not available on your deposit page, then use another deposit method on your list and deposit.
If you don’t deposit to trade, deriv will not take you serious.

Also that in blank print

@caracul-acetals-2 ,. Good. Apart from Zingpay, I can see Skrill, neteller and even Advcash there.
Use anyone from there that can make your withdrawal easy later.

But pay attention, As for Advcash, you can only deposit with it BUT you cannot withdraw through Advcash because deriv has not activated it for withdrawals yet.

Deriv must fix ZingPay. Because I can’t use other payment methods.
ZingPay is easy and it’s fast

1 Like