My zingpay deposit method doesn't allow me to deposit funds, how do I authenticated

My zingpay deposit method doesn’t allow me to deposit funds
It has to be authenticated and how do I do that?

2 Likes

i am in same boat with you what is the problem with deriv or binary all this nonsense started since its called deriv am getting fed up

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Is your account fully verified?

1 Like

No it’s not verified.

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. That is why you cannot deposit.
You have to upload the required documents in other to get verified.

What kind of documents and where should I upload them?

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Now pay attention.
Go to your deriv page. Click on those 3 dash lines at the top left on your deriv page. And the menu column will shoot out.

Next, scroll to “Account settings” and click it. And the column will shoot out.
Next, scroll to “Verification”, and under it you will see “Proof of identity” (You will click here and upload your I.D card.

Next, under “proof of identity”, you will see “proof of address”, (you will click here to upload either your bank statement or any bill showing your house address that you used during your registration on deriv).

See the attached image from “account settings” below:

It says that’s not necessary for now I tried it

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Then avoid zingpay deposit method for now and try to deposit with another method.

Try crypto deposit or airtm deposit.

How do they work, how do I deposit?

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. You need to go and open an account with them. Before you can talk of using them to deposit in deriv.

Make research for yourself. The tutorials on how to open airtm account is on YouTube.

But first you need to check your deposit page on deriv for the available deposit methods you have.

Okay can I come back to uu

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. No problem. But like I said , go to your deposit page first and see the list of your deposit methods so as to know which is available.

Or if you can list the available ones here let me see, then fine.

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Ok this is nice. Use airtm. It’s good for fast transaction. Pls avoid Advcash. Advcash is only activated for deposits and not withdrawals.

Perfect money is good too. But I prefer airtm.
But decide which is good for u. After considering all of them and you want to choose airtm, then let me know. I will send u my ref link. I use airtm too.

But the final decision is yours.

I prefer airtym if I can be able to withdraw

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. If you mean withdraw from deriv, then yes, u can. And if you mean from airtm wallet, then yes, in many ways.

How do I deposit by aitm

@berogue-accrued-2 ,. Your deposit methods depends on your country. Which country are you from?

South Africa in Africa and you?