Need Help With POA

Hello I sent an utility bill and it was not accepted,it was said to me that it didn’t pass the automated checks system,I asked the representative what it actually means since it is a Costa Rican document and of course it won’t be on USA or other country files, in my country(Costa Rica) just a few documents include the address,because of that I sent the only document I have that shows the address and I put it as it is on the account,it is not blurry and it is from CNFL(a public electricity provider)I need help and more specific instructions for the POA if the one I sent doesn’t work,it’s just unacceptable to always receive the same address by the representatives,I am not sure if they’re robots or actual people

Hello @bulkers-airlike-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Hi @bulkers-airlike-2, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further.

We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!