Verification In LATAM countries

Hello,I need help verifying my account,I sent a receipt from the electricity company, the first time I sent it it was blur because it was a screenshot now I sent the original document and just says “ **Your proof of address does not meet our verification standards” and I need to know why, the chat support agent gave me a link to send it over again and 5min later said to upload it within 24h, makes no sense at all.There is only 1 electricity company in Costa Rica, that is the only available document I have to complete verification cause is the only one that shows the address, a friend of mine that has an account had the same issue and he sent it again and it was approved,I need urgent assistance.strong text****strong text

Hello @bulkers-airlike-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!