P2P app design is wrong

Red alert.

red button for I have received payment.
When we make sell order for usd on p2p app.

This Red button on worng location , by mistake if my fingers touch with this red Button
(i have received payment)
Deriv will sent my USD to buyer and deriv will not take any responsibility for money lost if buy not transfer money from to us if we press button for confirming by mistake.

the money will go. Correct? Then deriv will responsible? Right

I think so many people confirm by pressing this button by mistakenly because of button on bottom location near to our finger accidentally touch can happen. Why developer not notice this scammer activity.

I request to developer team to change the location for this confirm button.

I know you guys will not take my request.

Hi @algesis-ahaaina-2, thank you for joining our community! We’re sorry to hear that you felt that way and that your experience was not up to your expectations. However, from your feedback, please note that once you click on “I’ve received payment”, you will receive a confirmation email, where you will have to verify the P2P order. Once you have verified the P2P order, you will be brought back to the P2P app, where another confirmation asks you if you have received your funds. If this isn’t the process for you, please contact us and provide the screen recording from your P2P app. We will be more than happy to assist you accordingly.

We hope the above clarifies. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.