P2P Transactions - Cheating Alert

Hello Users,

Be cautious transacting with Diamond111 and Fx1_mentor. I made 2 transactions, but i have not received the funds in my account. In the instructions, it was mentioned that automated BOT system will do the fund transfer, but it doesn’t do any fund transfer. Upton contacting them, i was told that i can get the payment only if i confirm the payment via email confirmation. Their country code starts with +254. They will reach out to via whatsapp, but they are cheating innocent people. I made a complaint to Deriv via whatsapp chat system. A ticket is opened and being investigated. In the interest of users, am raising this in broader community so that users will be cautious. Deriv has to take appropriate action against these people and get the process more stringent to keep user’ funds safety.

Hello @bullnut-agamist-2, we regret to note this. We understand that you have reached out to our customer support on this issue. We recommend you refer to the same ticket created to follow up. The relevant team will be assisting and providing the optimum solution for the issue that occurred.

Hi Team, No resolution provided yet by customer support. I had sent my bank statement to prove no payment received from buyer and chat history. pls do the needful to get the funds refunded. I had reached out to customer support team within 5 minutes of non-receipt of funds and escalated. pls expedite.

Hi @bullnut-agamist-2 We’re sorry to note this. However, you would need to further check on this with our customer support via Live Chat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi Team,
pls let me know how to escalate this issue further?
pls provide the process to take this issue to regulatory team

Hi @bullnut-agamist-2, thank you for getting back to us, and we are sorry to hear that your issue has not been solved. Kindly be informed that due to security reasons, we are not able to obtain your information here. Therefore, we humbly request that you contact our Live Chat support, as they would be able to check your details and assist with your ticket directly. We apologize for any inconvenience you have faced with finding a solution for your case and thank you for your kind understanding. We look forward to hear from you via Live Chat and working with you to solve your issue as soon as possible.

Hi,

I have multiple rounds of chat session with customer support team.

Shared my bank statements to prove funds not received. Deriv didn’t get response back from buyers yet. Tickets are closed saying i had given confirmation via email. I told them buyers were saying BOTs are used for payments and these BOTS will release the payment only after payment confirmation. Hence as a beginner i trusted and given confirmation but i was cheated. How to escalate this further and take this to regulatory team. pls advise.

Regards,
Vijayakumar

Hi, @bullnut-agamist-2 We sincerely appreciate your response, and we deeply regret to learn that your issue remains unresolved. Please be aware that, regrettably, we cannot acquire your information at this particular juncture due to security considerations. Consequently, we humbly implore you to reach out to our Live Chat support, as they possess the capacity to examine your particulars and directly aid you with your ticket. We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered while seeking a resolution to your case, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude for your gracious understanding. We eagerly await your contact through Live Chat, and we are committed to collaborating with you to expeditiously resolve your issue.

How many time he can contact chat support. I am also facing that scammers, My good luck, I did not click that confirm button. but many inocent people affected by this scammers. Please help him.

Team,
This issue not resolved yet. still back and forth emails are going. Deriv is not helping for the past few weeks. Deriv chat support team is not providing next escalation channel also. I asked them about Regulatory contact details, but deriv team didn’t give that. Lot of payment systems have arrived now, not sure why deriv has these type of pathetic payment system. They can charge nominal fee and can provide fool-proof payment system. My payment agent transferred funds to someone else who contacted him with screenshot, he didn’t validate name or account details. atleast deriv has to share a OTP sort of token to validate both buyer and seller. Such a pathetic system they have.

Hi @bullnut-agamist-2,

We sincerely appreciate your response, and we deeply regret to hear that your issue has not been resolved. Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to access your information due to security considerations. We understand the inconvenience this may cause, and we apologize for any difficulties you have encountered while seeking a resolution.

To address your concerns, we kindly implore you to get in touch with our Live Chat support team. They have the necessary capabilities to examine your particulars and provide direct assistance with your ticket. We are committed to collaborating with you to expedite the resolution of your issue.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude for your understanding. We eagerly await your contact through Live Chat and are dedicated to working with you to resolve your matter promptly. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.