Payment Agent Account

Dear members of the community,

This article is mainly for Payment Agents that provide third-party payment services on our platform.

Do take note that you are now able to have 2 Deriv Accounts to keep your business and trading separate:

1. Your business account
  • This will be the business account that you will use for your business.
  • Trading, withdrawals, and Deriv P2P transactions are not possible with this account.
  1. Your trading account
  • This is the account for all your Deriv trades, deposits, withdrawals, and Deriv P2P transactions.
  • If you’re our affiliate, you will be able to earn commissions and withdraw your earnings with this account.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

agen 02goodpay saja transaksi bersama deriv indonesia

My agent account was hacked and 1000$ was stolen from my account, i log a complain to you but you’re not doing anything about it, i think this platform is not reliable since our fund is not safe in your hand.

Hello, @changan-aediles-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.