Payment agent deposit/withdrawal limit increase request

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

If you have exceeded the limits for the deposit or withdrawal via the payment agent as per the screenshot above.

Please note that you are required to wait for the system to reset the limits in order for you to deposit/withdraw using the payment agent again as we are not able to reset/increase the limits for your account. You may also check this with your payment agent.

And for more information, kindly check this article about https://community.deriv.com/t/what-is-my-limit-for-deposit-withdrawal-using-payment-agent/26122

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hello good day
I’ve been trying to withdraw but I’m not getting the withdrawal email

2 Likes

Hi @childes-acosmic-2,

Thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

1 Like

Hi i have been trying to withdraw the whole day but i can’t the email is telling me withdrawal error and stating that if i have used skrill or bank i should request the live chat to change to payment agents so i was redirected here and i have not used skrill or bank help please

Hi @burbank-acronic-2,

Thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Deriv.com

Hi, burbank,
when withdrawing it’s better that you make it on a computer, on chrome it’s better.
the link makes a few minutes to expire so make sure you make it faster.

Hi @awmbrie-acetums-2,

Regards,
Deriv.com

pleasei have made a withdrawal and more than 24hours now i havent received it .Also it hasn’t been subtracted from my account .Please can i know why ?

Hello, @bivocal-adorner-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Trading platforms designed with you in mind.

Help with changing fiat currency

Hi @cappier-achings-2, thank you for joining our Deriv Community. You can refer to our article Change account currency for the guideline. We hope this information helps. Thank you

Please l deposit with Visa card.but came to realize now that that card can not support withdrawal, because it was just a prepared card for online transaction, it can only pay out but can not received cash, pls help me on what to do to get my withdrawal.l need a deposit method without card only account to account.

Hi @cadesse-agitpop-1 please contact us via LiveChat in order for us to check your account and your payment method before we can assist you on how to withdraw your funds.