Pending crypto deposit

Hi Deriv Community Members,

Please be advised, that your crypto deposit should get enough confirmations in the blockchain before it can be credited into your Deriv account. The amount of confirmations depends on the cryptocurrency, fee paid, and blockchain used, but usually should not be more than 24 hours.

If your crypto transaction will be pending for up to 24 hours in the blockchain, it could be due to low fees paid or other circumstances that we kindly ask you to check further with your crypto wallet support.

undefinedundefined

We hope this information finds you well. :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

hey guys, i just wanted some clarification about crypto deposits. if i did a usdt transfer to my usdc account in deriv, can it be resolved and how long does it take? i received an email about the issue and they asked me to open a eusdt account. does it mean they will work on the issue and transfer it to my new eusdt account? how long does it take to reflect?

1 Like

Hello @arrived-acacine-2,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

Please note that we would need to check further on your issue.
Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

It has been resolved thank you for your help.
It has been converted to eusdt.
Regards

You are most welcome @arrived-acacine-2.
We are glad to have assisted you in this matter.
Thank you!

Hello guys yesterday I deposited some ETH to my Deriv account via my Binance wallet but so far nothing is coming to my account as the transaction is successfully completed.

1 Like

Hello, sorry, you solved your problem because I still deposited eth but I don’t have anything in my account.