Problem opening a real account

I am having trouble opening a real account and linking to MT 5 can someone help me please?

Hi @buoyant-afforce-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Kindly change my account to real USD

Hello, @banilad-aflatus-2 . Thank you for joining the community! You may refer to the below link:

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I am having trouble opening a real account and linking to MT 5 can someone help me pl

Hi @anoeses-airdate-2, thank you for joining our community! In regards to your MT5 account, kindly be informed that your MT5 account has been migrated. You may check the article below for more information:

We hope the above clarifies. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.