Rejected

I’m using a real account. Anytime i place a trade either buy or sell, I get rejected. The trade doesn’t go through.
Any help?

1 Like

Hello, @amplect-advised-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

i also face this problem

My mt5 real trade rejected me when I want to buy or sell

Hello @cairina-acetize-2,

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

I also face the same problem of my order being rejected.

Hello @cerebra-aerogen-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Good day,

I can’t find where to press so that I can upload my document. It say I’ve submitted. Please help me…

Hi @cerebra-aerogen-2, we sincerely apologize for the trouble. Our team has taken the initiative to contact you through email to resolve the above issue. If you have any more questions or problems, feel free to reach out to us via LiveChat in the mentioned email thread. We’re always ready to support and would be more than happy to provide additional assistance. Thank you!

Hello. I am trying to place trades on mt5 but it keeps rejecting kindly assist

Dear @brachet-additum-2 ,we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!