- Deriv/Binary will never request a client’s personal details through another platform apart from LiveChat. For security reasons, all confidential requests and issues should only be done via LiveChat with our Customer Support Representatives.
- Admins will not seek your personal details via personal message. So, please refrain from sharing your account credentials with anyone to avoid complications.
- Our official domain email is @deriv.com If you have any doubt about the email received, you can always contact us via LiveChat to check with us.
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT SAFE AND SECURED
- Always use a Strong Password & enable Two-factor authentication
- Be Aware of Phishing Links: “How to detect a phishing scam?”
- Emails sent are from the public domain. E.g: @gmail.com
- The email is poorly written and includes infected attachments or suspicious links
- The domain website name is misspelled. E.g: Derivv or Derive
You may bookmark our page on your web browser: https://deriv.com/
- Avoid Sharing Devices and be sure to;
- Log out of your account from the website after every session
- Don’t save your login information on a shared device
- Use the browser tools to delete files & cookies
- Recognize our Official Deriv Channels
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/deriv_official
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/derivdotcom
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Derivdotcom
If you find any websites or social media platforms that imitate our brand, please report it via LiveChat; https://deriv.com/contact_us/