Shared Payment Method

hola. Yo tengo una cuenta deriv y mi padre tambien tiene una. Usamos la misma laptop y las cuentas estan grabadas en la laptop. Por error se entró a la cuenta de mi padre y se depositó con mi Skrill.

Ahora se bloquearon ambos cajeros en deriv. Solicité ayuda en el chat en vivo pero aun siguen bloqueadas los cajeros de las cuentas. Por favor indicarme si las cuentas quedarán bloqueadas o hay solución ?.

hello. I have a deriv account and my father also has one. We use the same laptop and the accounts are saved on the laptop. By mistake it was entered into my father’s account and deposited with my Skrill. Now both cashiers are blocked in deriv. I requested help in the live chat but the cashiers of the accounts are still blocked. Please tell me if the accounts will be blocked or is there a solution?

Dear @balabos-aerated-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.