Stop loss hunt in synthetic

I suspect manipulations from deriv in synthetic indices.

1 Like

Is not manipulation, is an very good algoritm, you need only very good indicator for MT5 account. And It Is much easier to trade in MT5.

Thank you for responding. How so I get a good indicator?

You already have on Dtrader best indicator, Stochastic MTM, MACD, Stochastic, Detrended, you must create an demo account with free 10.000 usd , and make here exercices to win, after that you swich to a real account.
On STCH MTM indicator , you have many zone with white color , when you may earn money. Just practice and pay attencion to white zone.
If you have little money to trade, go to DTrader
If you have at least 10.000 usd to trade, Go to MT5 platform.
The more you invest, the more you can earn, but you need to learn how to interpret those indicators. If you are not careful you can lose all your money.
It’s kind of like playing chess with a computer, if you don’t know how to play chess and you don’t pay attention to the other person’s moves you lose very quickly.

That true especially daily stophunts

Deriv hunt Stop losses and manipulate the market. It is confirmed.

Hi @chypres-aetites-2. Thank you for joining our community! Note that, we have been in business for over 20 years, during this time we have always been licensed and controlled by various regulators. We are also frequently examined by internal and external auditors to ensure the correct execution of all contracts.

Kindly be informed that trading markets are very unpredictable, that’s how the market works and sometimes some positions can have a different outcome than you were expecting. Since our platform is market-based, we do not have control over clients’ positions or trading placements, as we are being monitored and audited by third-party regulators periodically.

Please, to assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Rubbish!! Licensed, Controlled & Regulated by who exactly? Notice the countries your business is registered in! There is a specific reason you are not regulated and registered in a country like America, Deriv formerly Binary.com is banned from Countries like America with your shady manipulations on binary options. Your synthetics are being severly manipulated internally and I have seen this countless times daily. The second my trades open, even though there is a current trend in place, the price immediately jumps in complete opposite direction, continues to take out my stop loss which is quite a distance away from the entry and then reverses back into the current trend it was in. I have records of these moves

Hi @celesta-ailment-2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to learn that your experience didn’t meet your expectations.

Please note that trading markets are volatile by nature, and while this can create opportunities, it also presents risks. The outcomes of trades can be different from expectations due to this volatility. As a market-based platform, we must clarify that we exercise no influence over clients’ positions, trade placements, or trade outcomes. Our procedures and operations are continuously monitored by independent regulators to ensure transparency and fairness.

We also invite you to review our Risk disclosure, which outlines the inherent risks of trading CFDs and the potential for rapid and significant fluctuations in the market.

To address your specific concerns, we encourage you to forward the trade ID and relevant details in response to the email we sent you. This will enable us to investigate the trade and support you effectively.

Your satisfaction remains our priority. If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to reach out.