Bot Manipulation

Hi
I recently created an Expert Advisor (Bot) and an indicator to paint an arrow at the exact spot a trade should open, I have clear evidence that when I have multiple TP trades a sort of manipulation takes place, what I have seen happen is that a trade will open that does not follow my strategy/ bot rules and at the same time my indicator does not paint, so I know very well trades are opening that do not follow my bot rules, I need clarification on what happens and why, I have no problem sharing screenshots to prove my statement, if you guys do not reply or unable to explain why this happens, then you are no different to other platforms that we have been running away from who conduct manipulation

Regards

5 Likes

Deriv is full of manipulations. The monent you discover a way to buy or sell successfully, after using the indicator or technique once or twice, you will start seeing strange candle movements.
These brokers are all the same.

This happened to me just now. I won by entering the last digit different then the digit that appeared and guess what? I noticed that after I started making some money, they started manipulating my results. It’s sad but true. It’s not worth it! Even winning and doing the right thing, they will find a way to stop you from winning.

1 Like

I have experienced that today. My strategies have worked for some couple of days. But now, all my entry points are violated by the broker. Once I open a trade, consolidation starts immediately, until my account is blown up. But if I decide to just seat back and watch, all entry signals are respected. There is completely no way one can make a living trading with this broker