Things to do if clients moved to a different country

Dear members,

If you’ve recently moved to a different country and wish to update your country of residence please contact us via LiveChat. A Customer Support agent will be requesting a ‘Proof of Address’ of your new country of residence, depending on the country you’ve moved to.

List of documents we accept as proof of address:

  • Utility bill (water, electricity, gas, internet/TV bill)

  • Bank statement

  • Government-issued affidavit

Proof of address requirements:

  • Issued in the last 6 months

  • Issued in your own name

  • Your new residential address needs to be visible

  • The entire document needs to be readable

Other requirements may apply depending on your new country of residence and/or the current status of your account.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.