User experience

Deriv tells me they will work with me to resolve any issue as quickly as possible but with the experience I am facing, it’s all a facade. I received an email from them to upload some documents, I obliged and I further contacted the live support so it can be escalated and resolved as quickly as possible, however, it’s been over 4days now, none of the emails I sent has been responded to, I don’t have access to my money, every support agent I talk to on the live chat copies and pastes the same message to me “we have notified them so respond to you at the soonest”. Some are even so eager to end the chat.

I am frustrated with by this experience and I would not want to experience this anymore. Have I not been patient enough?? Did I make a mistake choosing Deriv over all other brokers out there?

Hi @bodachs-addedly-2, we regret any inconvenience caused to you in this regard, but please understand that Deriv has no intention to make you feel upset. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com