widrawal

so assuming I used bit coin for the first transaction which was$100 and it blow the account. this time if i load the account with credit card, can i redraw using the credit card as i was told I have to first redraw $100 that was blown through bit coin before I can start widrawal with the card even though i deposited with the card

Hi @astoned-accrete-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through Live Chat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

My withdrawal in bank has take 7 working days but still not credited and deriv say we already approved

You should perhaps contact your bank. I was informed that every time I want to deposit, or receive payment, I need to get into contact with my bank - the fraud prevention department. They will put a clearance on my account for the transaction. Hope it helps.