Withdrawal Help

Hi there I am new, so please correct me if I have placed this the wrong place.

I used my Visa Card to deposit money to Deriv to trade Synthetics,

Then decided to withdraw my profits but it was declined with this message.

Hi ************************

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your withdrawal request for $ 500.00 USD for trace ID 45651787 due to the following reasons:

● Due to card processor limitations, we are able to reverse the funds up to the deposited amount. Kindly resubmit in smaller amounts from USD 20 - USD 50 back to the card. Thank you.

So I then decided ok, I would try $50 instead and then I got this reply

Hi *****************************

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your withdrawal request for $ 50.00 USD for trace ID 45660902 due to the following reasons:

● Due to our card processor limitations, we are unable to process your payout request. Kindly resubmit your payout request through another payment method by making a small deposit to register it in your account. Thank you.

Can someone explain this to me please,

Is the processor limitations from my bank ??

It allowed me to deposit fine, so why would there be an issue withdrawing now ?

Please help me to understand what is going on here.

Hi @bogyism-abubble-2, thank you for reaching out to our community and we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. Furthermore, you may also check the article below:

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!