Withdrawal in Bitcoin (BTC)

Good day,

Not the first time actually. So, I don’t know why it’s always difficult to withdraw in the same method one deposits. It’s been happening over the years and I’ve complained endlessly but no solution yet. I deposited in Bitcoin and it won’t let me withdraw in Bitcoin. Except that I exchanged to USD (at a fee) before withdrawal is made possible. This has made me lose lots of clients since I couldn’t give a clear and definite reasons as to why this happens.

It just happened to me again this morning (some minutes ago), I got declined for withdrawal I made in Bitcoin even though records clearly would have it that I deposited in Bitcoin.

I believe this has to stop especially when I have to pay some fees to have my money exchanged, then no reasons for further delay.

Please do something guys!

Dear @bogongs-aborter-2 we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through Live Chat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!