Withdrawal not released for Deriv:

Hello, I would like to know why Dervi/Binary is not releasing my request to withdraw my money. If I do it via Perfect Money, you cancel and say you only released it via Payment agent, if I do it via Payment agent, which is where I made the deposit, you say it’s unavailable. What’s happening? Why are you doing this? I’ve never had problems with withdrawals on Deriv/Binary and now you guys are doing it. Release my money!

1 Like

Hello, @advewed-abjures-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I have a similar issue , were you assisted

Hi @alismas-aechmea-2, thank you for joining our community! In regards to your withdrawal issue, kindly be informed that we would need to check further before we can advise you about your case. Therefore, to assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.