1Voucher is not available for withdrawal

Hi Deriv Community Members,

Did you deposit using 1Voucher but are unable to find the same payment method in your withdrawal section? Please be informed that 1Voucher is not available for withdrawal.

We have stated on our payment method page , kindly refer to the image below :

Thus, we offer our clients the option to use E-wallets for the withdrawal process.

Click Deriv App | Deriv to view the other available payment methods you can use for withdrawal.

If the payment method you prefer is unavailable in the withdrawal section, a small deposit is required to register it to your account.

We hope this will help you with your doubts and don’t worry, we will process your withdrawal as swiftly as possible. :innocent:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hi. my name is Tshepo Manaioa, from South Africa. I’m having a problem here, I deposited via 1voucher on the 25 august 2022. it has been a week now. I contacted Deriv via live chat many times and I get the same answer, they telling me to wait for the relevant team to send me email. yes I got the emails also telling me the some story, that they have sent the matter to the relevant team.

Hi @biogens-adjourn-2,

Thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com