Affiliates/IB - cTrader Accounts not Showing Up in Affiliate Dashboard

I recently registered for the Deriv Affiliates program and onboarded a few clients. I operate a trading academy and we prefer to use cTrader Platform over MT5 because it has better features. My Affiliates Program Application was submitted on September 26, the first issue I noticed upon getting approved is that there were 3 cTrader signups even though I had just gotten approved and no one had used my link as yet.

After some digging and researching I realized that the 3 cTrader signups showing were 3 of my 5 cTrader accounts, I found that odd but dismissed it thinking that’s how the platform worked, however I now know that there’s an issue because I have clients who signed up using my referral link and opened both MT5 and cTrader accounts, their MT5 accounts are showing in my Affiliates Dashboard however their cTrader accounts are missing and they’ve created their cTrader accounts over 3 days ago.

When I reached out to support I keep getting canned responses saying I should wait 24 Hours but it’s been long past 24 Hours since they opened their cTrader accounts and some of them are already getting ready to start trading on their accounts meaning I will be missing out on the commissions generated by their cTrader account.

So I’m either forced to convince them to use MT5 (Which we all hate) or miss out on my commissions until someone in support looks into the issue instead of sending me canned responses.