Commission not received for 2 months! Emails don't reach me. No support!

I would like to report a SERIOUS problem that has been happening to me for about 2 months.
Out of nowhere, my account stopped receiving markup commissions.
When I contacted one of the affiliate managers he said he would check it out.
I waited 10 days and, as there was no response, I called him again via WhatsApp, and he informed me that a ticket had been created and sent to me via email about 10 days ago.
I reported to him that I had not received anything by email, and he sent me a print of the ticket sent to me. I saw, at that moment, that my email had some type of ban on Deriv (I’m unsure whether this was done to make the commission payment process more difficult).
Ok, I got in touch again via WhatsApp (this time with the official Deriv number), but they created another ticket, and, to my surprise, again no information arrived in my email (neither in Spam nor in other inboxes). ). I use Hotmail, so there’s no way the problem is on my side, but on Deriv’s (livechat) side.
The attendant via WhatsApp informed me that Deriv would contact me via email to update me (but how will they contact me via email if it is blocked in their system???).
To conclude, in my first contact with the affiliate manager, he sent me a print showing (in the message I didn’t receive) what I was asked to change in my account, so that the commissions could be paid…
I made all the updates, but I still haven’t received the commissions.
The reason for my message here in the community is, first: so that I can be heard. Second: so that my problem can be resolved in some way, because, as I said, the email contact is not working, and I have already made all the requested updates, but I have not yet received my commissions.
Remembering that, if you want to cancel my account, do so! But first pay my commissions, because I worked hard to do this.
I’m waiting for a response!

Hello @albumen-acinuni-2,

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

I haven’t received any emails yet.
As I said in the message, my email may be on one of your spam lists, as I am unable to receive messages from Deriv through it. How to proceed?

I also experienced the same thing regarding this. Does this problem still persist for you? or has it been solved?