Deposit blocked

My deposting method is blocked after so many trials can you please unblock me.

@atomize-acoasma-2 ,. Check your notification icon and you will find the instructions there to unlock it.

Hi, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hola buenas, hoy he querido depositar 300 euros a mi cuenta y me aparece este mensaje:

Depósitos están bloqueados
Contáctenos a través de chat en vivo.

Me meto en el chat y solo consigo un sistema automatizado que no ayuda en da a resolver el problema, por favor si me puede explicar alguien por que me aparece este mensaje " Depósitos están bloqueados" mi cuenta esta verificada y toda la documentacion esta al dia, a que se debe esto? espero respuesta, gracias …

Hello good, today I wanted to deposit 300 euros to my account and this message appears:

Deposits are blocked
Contact us via live chat.

I get into the chat and I only get an automated system that does not help to solve the problem, please if someone can explain to me why I get this message “Deposits are blocked” my account is verified and all the documentation is up to date , what is this about? I wait for an answer, thank you …