Deposit decline due to authentication failed

Hi Deriv Community Members, :innocent:

If your deposit has been declined by the bank due to an invalid format or field.

This indicates the card details were incorrect. Please ensure there are no spaces or special characters (, &, $) in the card number.

And recheck the card data entered and try again. If the issue persists, please contact your bank for further clarification or you can use another available payment method for your account.

Hope this information finds you well :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

I made a deposit but was successful through the bank but wasnt credited what can I do

Hi @camisas-achings-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I want to withdraw through my Visa card but it tells me that"kindly note that this payment method is currently disabled for withdraw and deposit" what can I do then ?

1 Like

Hi @camisas-achings-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

a mi me pasa lo mismo y estoy tratando de comunicarme con ustedes y nadie me responde. que puedo hacer entonces?

Hola, @airshot-adelgid-2, comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat, ya que esa es la única herramienta de comunicación que estamos utilizando para ayudar a nuestros clientes.

Fiz im depósito nas nzo caij na minha conta oque faser

Olá @basalts-adhibit-2 , entre em contato conosco via LiveChat, pois essa é a única ferramenta de comunicação que estamos usando para ajudar nossos clientes.

Hello I initiated a withdrawal from my account a week ago by perfect money but so far I have not had a return and I cannot contact you on the chat

I need to withdraw money through an agent asking for the parfectmoney route to be closed

Hello, @cheffed-accents-2 . Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi @brutage-acidoid-2 , Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.