Deposit decline due to 3D Secure Code

Hi Deriv Community Members, :innocent:

If you received a deposit error as “Authentication failed” upon depositing via Mastercard or VisaCard, it shows that your debit/credit card 3-D Secure authentication was not complete.

Thus, please ensure you enter the correct security code from MasterCard (called SecureCode) or Visa (called Verified by Visa). And you may contact your bank for more information if you don’t receive the code or the code shows invalid.

Hope this information finds you well :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Please help i have a problem there is an arro when I try to deposit using credit & debit cards

I have a fail transaction and I has been debited by my bank they want me to show them the proof that you are not debited me they are the one who debited me

Hi @chazzen-agonies-1, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Hi @acidize-adoxies-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com