Deposit decline due to RCS error

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

Please note that if your recent deposit is unsuccessful due to the RCS error as per the image above. We would advise you to contact your bank for further details as this error message is from the bank’s side.

Should the issue persist, you use other payment methods to fund your account. For more information, please visit your cashier page.

We hope this clarifies your concerns and if you need any assistance, please feel free to reply to this thread. We will be more than happy to help you further! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Hey there community, please what payment platform is used by Deriv to process exchange rates for withdrawals placed through Online Bank Transfer?

2 Likes

Hi @PeculiarOne, thank you for posting in our Community. We would highly advise you to check that with your bank for the exchange rate.

Already did, I was told to contact Deriv instead that they will be in the best position to tell me who the third party platform they work with is
Tried reaching out to the customer service but apparently, they are all busy as I keep getting transferred to Droidoffline

My deposit money with Bank debit card was not accepted because I have made many unsuccessful attempts. As a beginner I think I can make pardonable mistake.
It was suggested to me to use another alternative to fund my account and that such method must reflect my name etc.
What can I do since the only uthentic documents I have now is bank debit card and I don’t want my account banned.
Please help me out. Best regards. Ojeyemi Moses from Nigeria.

1 Like

Hi @blaubok-adharma-2, thank you for posting in our Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi @PeculiarOne, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I made deposit on 5-5-2022 and was debited 50,000 naira and they told me transaction completed and yet am still not credited, i made the payment through first bank and am unable to get the livechat to give them my complain

1 Like

Live chat has been unavailable for days now…what’s going on please?

Hi @cimline-accoyld-2 , for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hello there…
Pls i only want to inquire a thing, concerning that First bank card deposit…does First Bank debit cards now allow a up to a $100 International spend limit?
Thank you.

Hi @bugeyed-abthane-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. Pertaining to this inquiry, kindly contact your bank for further information.

Plus, how do I unrestrict my restricted visa card? Tried the live chat, I couldn’t be helped and I am a beginner.
My bank doesn’t find anything restricting my card.
It was restricted by Deriv

Hi @bepearl-adawing-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Ola fiz um depĂłsito de 19 dĂłlares pela pay livre foi debitado da minha conta e nĂŁo foi creditado

Olá @bleakly-absorpt-2 , obrigado por postar em nossa Comunidade Deriv. Para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Por favor, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.