deposit

MY DEPOSIT IS STILL NOT REFLECTING ON MY BINARY ACCOUNT,

PLEASE HELP

2 Likes

Same here which method did you use?

MY CARD AND I DID IT ON FRIDAY MY BANK SAY IT WAS DONE SUCCESSFUL, THEY SHOULD CHECK BY THERE SIDE BUT THEY SAID THEY’LL COME BACK TO ME BUT THEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME.

I DID MINE THE 24/07/2020 ALREADY AND YOU?

Did mine today using zingpay. I got a notification that the transaction was successful, and also confirmed with my bank. However it is not credited in my trading account. I have send the bank statement and proof of payment

1 Like

DO YOU MAYBE HAVE CONTACT DETAILS SO THAT CAN GET HOLD OF SOMEONE THAT WORKS AT BINARY?

I used the live chat, after speaking to a bot, you press wait long then they’ll referto any available agent.

I also got the similar problem

If the deposit amount was debited from your account and yet to reflect on your Binary/Deriv account, please check after 24 hours/1 working day. If there are still no funds reflected on your Statement section, you may contact us via LiveChat and submit your proof of transfer via the platform. We will check and credit it manually for you.

Pls help me with deposit

Has anyone’s issues been solved?

For instant assistance please contact us via LiveChat. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Mi Deposito no se ve reflejado en mi cuenta de dery

Hola @catalos-acroter-2 , nos disculpamos por cualquier inconveniente causado. Gracias por permitirnos investigar más a fondo sus comentarios. Nos complace informarle que el problema se ha resuelto a su favor. Si tiene más problemas, no dude en contactarnos a través de LiveChat o WhatsApp. ¡Gracias por su comprensión!

https://deriv.com/help-center/