Deriv P2P login failed

I have exceeded my trials to create my Deriv P2P. So may you assist me please?

Hi @cauline-additur-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I texted in live chat buh you are not responding. Can you please assist me. Thank you so much.

Hi @cauline-additur-2, LiveChat is the only tool of communication that we used to contact our clients therefore, please contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

Good day, please I can’t login my account, Everytime I try logging it’s show “portrait view not supported please expand your screen” even if it on landscape the Same, I chatted the agent up she said maybe it from the browser, I changed my

browser and device but it still the same , please I need help

Hi @beaters-abraids-2, we regret to note this. Please update your phone system version to the latest version and please try to use the web version to check if it is working. If this issue is repeating, our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.