DERIV platform Stole ?!

How Deriv programmers team and CEO can explain this convenient ERROR ?!

I just run Deriv App using my smartphone, and my bot sequence is very simple… after 2 loss, change the direction…
My surprise when the system DONT CHANGE and MADE 3th equal MOVE and LOSS?! when the correct is WIN. After this, you know, more 2 loss sequences and LOSS all the money…

Really… i see with my own eyes… is a machine common error… or premeditated and programmed ERROR to make customers LOSS…

I need a CEO answer about this CASE imediately. Your online support member dont want to work or dont care about your customers.

Hi @chivari-acquiet-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community and we truly regret to hear this. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat and provide the XML file for our perusal. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

Live chat dont work and your support staff members dont want to work

Remember, i send printcopy of my transactions to your staff and they dont want to work

And the same error occurs again in real account

This isnt a system error, is like a programmed situation to stole customers

Hi @chivari-acquiet-2, we kindly request you to log in to your account and click on the LiveChat button on the below right corner of our Contact Us page. If the issues still persist, kindly let us know further.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,
Deriv.com

Se quejan de iq option y la verdad encuentro mas falencias en Deriv, llevo 3 años en iq option y nunca me han sacado el dinero