Why was my server changed?

My server was changed from Deriv Server 02 to Deriv Server, since then I have been losing all my trades to unnecessary manipulations. Every now and then my server is locked. I have lost thousands of dollars by funding and losing trades to manipulations. It is frustrating me. There should be a way of telling me to stop trading if you don’t want me to trade again, rather than manipulating my trade server to make me lose all the time

Dear @bilobed-aborter-2, thank you for joining the community. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Please note that we would need to check further into your issue in order to provide you with more assistance on your case. Kindly contact us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

On LiveChat they always claimed that they don’t understand my complaint. I have lost too much to Deriv trade. You manipulate your system such that if I buy, I lose, if I sell I lose. You shut down Deriv sever at will to make me lose .

If you don’t want me to trade, please let me know. I will stop and look elsewhere
You design your trading platform just to finish my account, period.

Dear @bilobed-aborter-2, thank you for your response. We do understand your frustration, however, this needs to be addressed via Live Chat so our agents can ask you for additional information. We would also like to point out that we are a responsible company that has been in the market for over 20 years. Our platforms and products are audited to ensure the correct execution of all contracts. We reinforce that there is no manipulation in our services. Please be so kind to contact us via Live Chat and provide our agents with the transaction IDs you are suspicious or have questions about so they can investigate and better assist you. You can find the transaction IDs in the Statement section of your account or by following this link Deriv App | Deriv

Please, unlock my server. This evil should stop. Don’t crash my account, please

Deriv is wicked. Why stop my mt5 from working?

Is it until you crash my account before you make my mt5 active? What offense did I commit? What wickedness is this?

Hello @bilobed-aborter-2, thank you for your message. We understand how frustrated you are. Please note that as explained earlier, your concern needs to be addressed to our agents via Live Chat for assistance and protection of your account’s data. You can refer to the below article on how to use live chat to contact us.