Dispute

Some one click on my order it’s now 48hours I have not been reversed and I have received several mails about the update and I comply and send what’s ask for and I also contacted the customer service they are asking for another 24hours

2 Likes

Please help with their contact info. I am having similar issue

@agynous-actious-2 ,. You can contact deriv via the live chat.

I have the similar issue… There are in some fake trades in driev p2p section… this is people are sick…

Friend U refund your Usd

derive wiped off my account and stole over 3 BTC from me wiping my trade history, deposits and transfer. y’all be careful

3BTC is alot. Did you get back your funds?

No I didnt I’ve talked to everyone even the CEO they keep lying

Hi @amphora-acadian-2, thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Good people please help me what can I do someone clicked my ad and reported that he sent the money whilst my Ecocash account is empty

I’m having same issue here. Fraudulent users trying so hard to fraud someone. How can it be reversed ?

1 Like

Hello! My name is Ricky Rapalai. I was using an Agent trying to fund my Deriv account and I gave him the wrong CR number, someone else’s CR number. Can you retrieve the funds and give them back to me?

Lamentable de este broker es una estafa nadie contesta y no te deja retirar tu dinero