DMT5 Account Leverage

Hello Deriv Community,

We have an intention to provide our services to a wide range of clients so that even those who don’t have a lot of initial capital to trade could try trading our products with small capital to manage their risk well.

With that said, we are unable to amend the leverage as it is set by default for every account.

Nevertheless, it’s totally up to you to control your exposure and there are ways to avoid non-necessary risks:

• Use smaller trading volumes and deposit a larger amount of funds - this way you can reduce your “factual” leverage.
  • Always use stop losses to manage your risk efficiently.
  • Please refer to our margin requirement to calculate your leverage accordingly: Trading tools | Swap, pip, and margin calculators | Deriv

As of now, we don’t have a practice of providing individual trading conditions but we’ll consider such a possibility in the future based on clients’ requests.

Furthermore, if you would like to see the leverage of different assets, you may refer to our updated Trading Specification table.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Hi Deriv, what is the default leverage on eg. Crash 1000 etc…?

Hi @bargham-adwomen-2. Thank you for joining our community! In regards to your account leverage, kindly hover your mouse to the top right side of your MT5 web terminal, where your account number is and you would be able to see the leverage of your account. We hope this clarifies. Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Thank you @Sivapria_derivadmin and @sakina_derivadmin for the support. I have seen the margin calculator and have used it. I have also seen my MT5 account leverage is 1:1000. My question is how do I place a trade in MT5 with leverage? What do I have to do to enable it and trade with it? Thank you

1 Like

Hi deriv how can i see and how can i change the laverage?

Hi @ammines-abalone-4 ,

Thank you for joining our community and for leaving us a comment.

Please note that the account leverage does not change. However, you may check it via the following link Deriv App | Deriv

Hope the information above was helpful.

Feel free to reach out to us should you have any more inquiries.