How do l change my personal details

I need help to change my date of birth

1 Like

After changing my personal details, it does not want to submit what might be the problem ?

1 Like

I need help on changing my last name, i used my Maiden name as last name, how do i change that??

Good morning, kindly assist me, I have changed my region and I’m faling go log in

And to fund my account

I have changed my region so I can’t fund my account, kindly assist me

1 Like

Please help how do I change my last name

How do I change my address. I entered numbers instead of the name of the place and now I can’t verify
. Help please

Dear @baxters-aerobat-2 , thank you for joining the community. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We will be more than happy to assist you further. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

i made mistake with my address and want to change it, live chat dont seen to get it, can you help?

Dear @bowyang-affrays-2. We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to changing your address, we would have to verify further. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.